Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Party Praise

"We loved the party! Thank you so much for making this such a special day for Annika! The girls are still talking about how much fun they had. Even little Lydia told Kim 'This is the best party we ever had!'"

- Monte, dad of Annika (5) and Lydia (2)

"It was fun listening to my girls tell Tad about everything at the party. They showed him how to be a princess, the make up was just about the best thing and they loved the story. The little party favors were just perfect. It was like Christmas morning when my girls started going through them and found the stickers, lip gloss, bubbles, everything. They had so much fun!"

- Jeanette, mom of Sadie (5) and Kaylie (3)


“I wanted to thank you for making Jessica's 5th birthday so special. She is still talking about "Ariel" coming to her party. The call she received (from you) that night just made it that more memorable for her. You did an amazing job. I don't think I would change anything. We were impressed with the goodie bags… the girls loved what was in them. Thanks again, to you and your husband for traveling so far to make my daughter's birthday so wonderful.”

- Nicole, mom of Jessica (5)